Cinco de Mayo is here and while most celebrate with a margarita, we think celebrating with a glass of Osmosis Rosé Sangria will make your party just as festive. Our Sangria recipe is a perfect match to guacamole, shrimp tacos, chicken fajitas or any other Mexican food you enjoy!
In fact Osmosis is a "lighter" way to celebrate since our Rosé is lower in calories and alcohol than most wine brands. Made from high-altitude,
estate grown fruit using only sustainable practices makes Osmosis wines are also earth friendly. We believe that our wine is the best better for you wine!
Here's the Osmosis Rosé Sangria recipe - full of antioxidant fruits too for you to enjoy now and throughout the Spring and into the Summer!
- 1 cup mixed red and pink fruit of your choice (raspberries, halved strawberries and grapes, peeled pink grapefruit and blood orange sections, pomegranate seeds)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1(750-milliliter) bottles rosé wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- Mix all in a pitcher, serve chilled over ice